Monday, March 2, 2009

a spoonful of goodness during my rough time.

Ask every Filipino, what is Ube?
Of course most of all will know- if not I shall explain.

Straight forward its the Filipino version of the yam;
if you still don't get it shame on you, your too slow!
Just kidding, its basically a purple yam.

SO! Getting to my point, I have Ube ice cream in my freezer.
BTW did i mention it's a spoonful of goodness?? haha.
I seriously have an addiction to sweets, filipino sweets to be exact, & frosting.

But I think I finally know why I have this addiction:
1. It's pretty damn good.
2. My mother just moved to Texas, Wednesday 
[or was is Thurs?] morning to be exact.

She's been talking about it & I haven't really had a sense of emotion.
Just except for my brief tearing outburst Thursday morning; then I turned on Regis & Kelly, which by the way was co-hosted by Anderson cutie Cooper, haha, yes make fun.
He sparkled my sunshine day, until I had an orthodontist appointment just after & work, I mellowed out.

I felt numb, unknown. I've experienced so much pain in my life, some of you would be in shock if you all knew. You know how they say, once you're exposed the next time you'll be ready; something in that nature. Well I felt like I used up all my tear cards. Are you only allowed a certain amount of emotion per person? 

Today is a different day than last weeks; I dozed off to la la land, & thought I was "alright" but now as I look at it, I wasn't. 

I've avoid blogging, writing, running, & began to hibernate in my so called "cave room" ha. & yes I believe I'm still in that dark phase, but I'm in the process of getting myself some bright colored shirts. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment