Thursday, April 9, 2009

Celebrity Overload this past Tuesday!

Oh man! SO my friend Ashlee & I attended another live taping of Dancing with the Stars in LA, with two of our other friends, Jill & Lauren. I have to say out of all the tapings I've been too, this past one was the best, & here's why.

1) Amazing dance floor VIP seats(sat in the VIP area once already, but this was better)
2) Chatted with Cody from Disney
3) Chatted & hugged Mitchel Musso like 3 times & took a picture as well.
4) Hugged Johnny Knoxville
5) Chatted with Shawn Johnsons parents
6) Up close performance with the Ballas Hough Band
7) Photo opp with Mark & Derek after
8) Signed CD, & a crapload of other stuff ha

Oh man adding the fact right after we left the taping, it was starting to rain.

I think I'll post some pictures up as well.
:]

OH & I haven't even blogged about my experience with ELLEN DEGENGRES! Well to sum it up:

a) She said hi to all of us: Ashlee, Jillm Jeremiah & I
b) Wished Jeremiah a Happy Birthday
c) Danced with Ellen
d) Looked like a dancing retard on the Ellen show :]

No comments:

Post a Comment