Monday, April 13, 2009

Reality Check; Tweet away!

So, I'm back to college, not yet back to work (until Tuesday at least)
but yes, I've been aching about coming back:

1) I've been avoiding poly sci class because I'm afraid (or was now) of what my last test grade was.
2.) Hmm can I say no more sleep
3.) I can't think of one really, just that I'm purely lazy, & I totally needed a week off.

I must also admit, I haven't been up to date with the news, I even have a CNN app on my Blackberry & I've not used it in quite sometime. I think all reporters & news savvy people as myself need a break off from the news, I get tired, adding the fact there isn't much at all appealing to me right now; I think I'm in a news rut.

I am also currently at my second attempt with this upcoming popular site "Twitter" where you post basically everything you are doing. No offense to anyone, because I am guilty of posting some of the most random bulletins on our friend site Myspace, but I find peoples actions on their everyday life amusing.

tweetgirl09 is eating a breakfast sandwich from Starbucks with a grande caramel frap, yummy! 10 minutes ago.

or the philosophical tweeters...

mr. shakespeare jr. is speculating whether or not to sort his literature books by alphabetical order, or by genres. 7 minutes ago.

oh & I can't forget our older audience members...

Bertha just turned the corner 4 minutes ago.
Bertha is at home from work 3 minutes ago.
Bertha found the recipe to make chowder! 2 minutes ago.
Bertha just sneezed 1 minute ago.


haha, oh the older generation & the social network...
its like oberserving a little kid who is amused by how the sky is blue.


But of course, as I said, we've all been guilty.

Happy tweeting
:]


No comments:

Post a Comment