Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life & the many changes

Hello, I'm Cathy one of Kristin's good friend. I will write about my "new" life here in Northridge..

So, for the past two months since I started college, my life has drastically changed in many ways. After living a few weeks in a new city(ahem..Northridge), I realized that this place and college is just not right for me. Reasons? The profs aren't good at teaching (even if they have a PH.D in english), limited resources, budget cuts, limited classes to choose from, students are not as friendly, too far away from home. I'm not complaining, its just the TRUTH. :] In two years, I will hope to transfer to CSU Long Beach, if not then..SFSU would be the second choice. I have also discover a new passion during my stay at Northridge, my current major is Graphic Design...but I will realize that is not what I am passionate about. I will be changing my major to Appareal Design & Merchandising in spring semester '11. I do not find graphic design intriguing anymore..but FASHION is my new obession..I'm always curious how people make clothes, handbags, hats, etc. If I have my own clothing line one day, that would be a dream come true!! :) check out my blog for the latest fashion designs! http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitsmecathy09.wordpress.com%2F&h=41ede25495742b6109cd90bb64282829
I will be posting more fashion designs when I have time.

That's all for today!
xoxo Cathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment