Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Uber Smitten?

Doesn't matter who, but have you ever totally sidetracked by a certain one?
Perhaps you don't even know why? You feel like you would like them, but if you were too, it kinda would ruin your crush on that someone???

Well I'm no "love doctor" & I admit it, I probably have the least action in my love life I've ever had, but I'm content with who I am, but at this time in my life, I feel that I've dated, but I feel like I've been missing some piece of my "dating experience" & the right guy just doesn't seem to come along, but I'm not looking for any marriage proposals here so don't get the wrong idea, haha. Can many dates make a right one? Or do all the wrong dates we choose create a cycle?

Well I couldn't help myself, but to realize this certain "wrong person", (if you've been following up in my blogs, you'll get my drift) I've kinda still liked for about ohhh I would say maybe 7 months, which is insanely crazy! Have any of you ever liked someone for that long & been aware of it?? I didn't even notice how fast the time passed by. The thing is, IT can never happen, unless I want to speed up my 6 year plan by 1 year, which will not happen. Thing is, I see him often, randomly is to put it, & every time I have an awkward kind of moment. What can I do???? It's not like when I see him I can go jump into a bush & hide, cause that would be weird. I like to think odd moments like these have a sole teaching purpose, yet apparently this is a never ending lecture. Until I can find someone other than this person, I don't think it will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment