Thursday, July 16, 2009

*Fresssh- What to see, what to read

So, I've proclaimed myself to be a "writer" now I shall attempt to be a poet of some sort.
Wondered if I can rhyme, so I'll be testing out my poetic skills, lol. So here's just a list of what
may come... more like a rough sketch

The List
- poetry
- note hidden places that are AMAZING in the SD Downtown area
* i figured i spend most of my time there, & there's really good places
to eat/shop/cafes to hang at.... sooo im planning on noting good places i go to :)
- travel stuff
* in occurrence to my sanny fran deux trip in aug
- must do's/don'ts
- top 100 things/stuff/crap (day by day of course)
* this kinda grew out organically ;)

all of this... is the key motivation to blog more often.
I've sadly neglected this, SO I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment