Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Complicated

I fail to understand why do people fall for the wrong person.
Is it that feeling inside you that tells you "noooo you shouldn't like this person!!"
makes us even more attracted to that certain person.

I'm writing this post because I've had my absolute no no, yet it's somewhat of an infatuation our society seems to linger around.

Okay let me give you an example:
If you we're a Dawson's Creek fanatic, you surely will know this scenario... if not... it'll catch on

Joey & Professor Wilder (yes my story does involve a prof, but nothing in any form has happened, thank gosh)

Made the connection yet? If not, too bad, haha. (I'll put the pieces together since I'm nice)

Just last semester I had built somewhat of a crush on my prof, yes, I admit it. SO I'll use me as an example of where I'm headed towards.

Why do people tend to want older people (usually girls) & guys want younger chicks?

I've came to the conclusion that well girls tend to want older men because : a) most are much more responsible b) they have their act together c)tht whole theory tht girls develop faster than guys thing.....

Anyways I've found myself in that position & currently he is my ex-prof now... but I'm beginning to feel that the world is against me. I've ran into him at In-N-Out & all of a sudden he has just recently somewhat told me his life story, wow. Talk about student/prof violation, lol.

Sadly, I criticized his type of baggage material to carry "stuff" as he calls it, in(a brown paper bag... I basically called him a homeless man)

Anyways I'm going off topic...... why do we fall for the wrong people... is it something we must all face... does every college student fall into that same trap of trying to experience that cliche college experience with that one professor..... or is it possibly helping us to find our future mates?
Can really many "wrongs" make a right? Can that hopeless romantic really find their Juliet/Romeo? Or are we living in a society where careers are our mate??


No comments:

Post a Comment