Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SarahScoop.com & Josh Damigo

Cool San Diego Music Artist:
Josh Damigo
Not "Domigo, Dominguez, D'amigo, Damnego- it's Damigo."

Alright my hippy loving, music, pop culture junkies, Kristin Lynn is here to present one cool artist, & guess what he's a LOCAL! Yes yes, right here in your backyard. I was introduced to Josh's music a while back, & now I continue to listen what Josh sings about- Frienemies (which is one of my fav's, you can catch it on his youtube channel) & his new hit song Love Again as well as this year's San Diego's Music Award nominee for Best Acoustic.You should totally check out his stuff.... so go to the site, like right now.


Since it's about oh 12:30ish in the morning, I'll be doing a better more cool writing piece on Damigo on the new site I'm writing for at http://www.sarahscoop.com/ which will eventually be posted maybe this week. It'll look more official :)

Speaking of SarahScoop, yes I'm part of someone else's blog, BUT it's not the end of the world, I'm just expanding, that's all. You can reach me or email me to that blogspot at:
It has about everything from an advice column to fashion.... but I'm bringing something a bit different to the site, so keep posted.... you'll want to see this.

Adioooos,
itskristinlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment