Friday, October 8, 2010

My Playlist


So, if you guys didn't know, I absolutely love music or anything affiliated with music.There might be certain genres I love, but honestly I just love a wide range of music from rock to pop & a bit of the old/new. I'm always trying to scout out new music, away from the main stream, but like others I do have a liking for main stream music as well (as long as it has a good beat or it sounds good, I'll like it!).Here's my taste of music artists; some you may heard of, others well you get the idea :) Check them out too.


Artist//Song(s)

Klaxons// Golden Skans - Gravity's Rainbow
Goldfrapp// Ooh La La - Strict Machine
La Roux// Bulletproof
Josh Damigo// Pocket Change - Shooting for the Sun
Shwayze// Corona & Lime 
Soho Dolls// Bang Bang Bang Bang - Stripper
Phoenix// 1901 - Lisztomania
Muse// Supermassive Blackhole - Uprising
Metric// Gimme Sympathy - Help I'm Alive
Blaqk Audio// Stiff Kittens
The Script// Breakeven
Shakira// She Wolf - Hips Don't Lie
Jordin Sparks// Battlefield
Against Me!// Thrash Unreal
Ballas Hough Band// Do It For You
Band of Horses// The Funeral
Blink 182// First Date - What's My Age Again
Serena Ryder// A Lil Bit of Red - The Funeral (re-mix from Band of Horses)
Florence & the Machine// Dog Days Are Over
Nirvana// Heart Shaped Box - Teen Spirit
Black Eyed Peas// I Gotta Feeling
Fergie// Big Girls Don't Cry
Crystal Castles// Crimewave - Vanished
Daft Punk// Aerodynamic - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Dan Black// Symphonies
Fidcherspooner// Never Win
No Doubt// I'm Just A Girl - Sunday Morning
Hoku// Perfect Day
Nada Surf// Blankest Year - Always Love
Hot Hot Heat// Let Me In - Middle of Nowhere
Jack's Mannequin// Mixed Tape - Dark Blue
Jimmy Eat World// Sweetness
JUSTICE// D.A.N.C.E
Sara Bareilles// Gravity - King of Anything
Kate Nash// Foundations - Merry Happy
Kevin Rudolf// Let It Rock
Lady Gaga// Pokerface - Bad Romance - Alejandro
Katy Perry// Hot N Cold - California Gurls
Le Tigre// Deceptacon - TKO
Missy Higgins// Where I Stood
Vogue in the Movement// Get It - Attire On Fire
3OH!3// Don't Trust Me - I Can't Do It Alone
Hot Chip// Over & Over
Vedera// Satisfy


phew & thats just a start haha

No comments:

Post a Comment