Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What kind of guy would you date and what do you look for in a man? Seriously.

Personally, I think it really just depends on the person. But I guess I would say someone I feel comfortable with, a type of guy that would stand up to me (bc I kinda have a big mouth sometimes lol), open minded, loves sports, career oriented or ambitious, intelligent, caring. I think it's important though for a guy to just be honest, & without trust what can you ever build? If you asked my friends, I'm most likely to like nerds... just because I am one lol... but like I said it really depends on the type of person.

So honesty, trust, & the ability to make me yummy food.
A way to my heart is food... then maybe hike off all the food I ate together :)

Ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment