Friday, November 19, 2010

Florence, Phoenix & battle of the Josh's- My music artists of the week!

If you didn't see the MTV Awards with Florence and the Machine, I'm totally in love with The Dog Days Are Over! Cosmic Love would probably be my second fav. song. I'm so tired of the crappy mainstream music (although I have a strange liking for that song "G6." There's just something about it I just like.)
 Another band I've been absolutely in love with for a while is Phoenix. A French band from Paris (who natively speak French!) choose to write their music in English!! 1901, Lisztomania, & If I Ever Feel Better are just a few of my fav. songs!

 "The Battle of the Josh's" 
 
To the left we have Joshua Radin & to our right local San Diegan Josh Damigo!! Ok, as a music junkie, I'll say that I equally love both (despite the fact I am a part of the Josh Damigo Street team) both are pretty awesome music artists & I only wish I could hear these real talented music artists within the wider "mainstream" & not crappy music. As a street teamer, you guys should totally vote for Josh to play at the Belly Up Tavern. Here's the link: "Like" Josh Here! & check out more if his music here at his youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/joshdamigo


No comments:

Post a Comment