Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy November!

Can you believe it's already November! I can't! So I guess this will be a random update blog thingy (yes, I make up words).

With a crazy, hectic year I've had, I'm probably the most happiest I've been in a while. I guess you can say I've been in a rut, or something about myself has just felt off, and considering I always bombard myself with as much work and things to do, I'm still very happy (considering all the work I'm doing right now).  So, my mind has been going through sooooooo many things in the past weeks, but the main thing on my mind has been one: Med School. I know, it's a huge career change from a journalist to a doctor (still haven't chose which field officially but I'm leaning more as a general physician) but I still haven't lost the passion for journalism. I can save lives & bring the news, right???

As for the guy department, I'll have to leave that out for now.... & not because there isn't any, but I just don't want to jinx anything just yet.

My mom has moved back to Texas, so it's somewhat my "lonesome self" once again, but I'm pretty content on my own :)

With two months left of the year, my goal: make the best of the last 2 months of 2010. I'm determined to make the end of this year a great one.

Remember, if you're ever having a bad day, or something in your life has thrown off the balance of your yin/yang, always try to find the positive of other things. I've been through a couple rough patches this year, but now I'm probably the most chipper I've been because I try to see the good within EVERY day... & there are other reasons why I'm happy :D

Kristin Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment