Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Special: What I'm grateful for

WOW! I can't believe it's already Christmas time! We have a fresh tree up, lights & decorations with all our presents under... makes me feel like a lil kid all over again! As we wrap up the year, it's that time of year where we openly say what we're grateful for (but I'm always grateful for what I have, sometimes we just need a lil reminder). I don't know about you, but I get so wrapped up in my schedule that sometimes the holidays are a good time of the year to really appreciate the important things in life: family.

I grew up as in only child, but within my whole life I was always surrounded by a loving & caring family. Family is definitely key & the foundation in my life. I'll try & make this a short post because one, I need to start packing for my trip to San Francisco & you probably want to get to your family too.... instead of my yapping. So here's my list of what I'm grateful for (you too can make a mental note of what you are grateful for too)

1. My family: crazy, yes. lovable, yes.
2. The 2 bestest friends Grace & Bianca: With my 15 year bff friendship with B & 9 with Grace, I'm soooo thankful to have amazing friends like these two. We've been through sooo much along the years, changed our circle of friends, but I always go back to these 2. Thank you for listening to me for all these years & giving me the advice & support I've needed!!
3. My twins: Candy & Cathy Ma, you 2 are a handful sometimes lol, but I know you guys always have my back & I can honestly say I trust you with anything I tell you guys!!
4. Friends (some old, some new, & some old but also hanging out more with): Amy, your such a fun person to be around! "We're the Chix!" Jen, Victoria, I hope we do get to hang out a lot more in 2011! Jerlin, my bestie's sis, it was so nice getting to know you more than just Grace's sis lol. Good luck at NYU!& to all my other fab friends, love you too! Including my readers!
5. Last but not least, Mister Taylor: my bf turned ex bf but now one of the bestest manly friend I have. I love you so much & thank you for listening to me lately :)

Happy Holidays everyone! Merry Christmas!!!

& if I don't get to do a post after this.... Happy New Years loves!! Happy safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment